Avanti Potato Ricer with 2 Discs - White
or make 4 interest-free payments of $8.24 AUD fortnightly with More info
Heavy-duty Plastic construction
2 interchangeable disc blades Fine – to create the softest pureed food Coarse – smooth mashed potato
Long ergonomic handles for maximum leverage
Integrated bowl rest
USE & CARE
1. Boil or roast potatoes until cooked and soft
2. Raise handle to lift press plate out of hopper
3. Remove the hopper collar by squeezing the two tabs toward each other and slide the collar up and out.
4. Insert selected disc blade in hopper
5. Slide the collar back in until it clicks into place
6. Fill hopper with one or two potatoes. (Do not overfill as this was cause excess potato to spill over the sides.)
7. Lower handle moving the press plate into hopper. Using light pressure to push potatoes through the disc blade.
8. Repeat process
Dishwasher Safe. Wash in warm soapy water and dry thoroughly after use. Never use abrasive cleaners or scourers