Crowley's Hot Sauce 250ml - 11 Haba Nice Day

$11.95
 Available now learn more

or make 4 interest-free payments of $2.99 AUD fortnightly with Afterpay More info

It's all about the Habanero.. Now in our regular 250ml Bottle 11/10

Savoury, Habanero Flavour, Hot.

This pushes buttons for 80% of our customers and delivers on the Hot and Flavour promise for the other 20%. Hotter than the average punter can handle, but not too hot to ruin a dish for the rest.

Asian Style, the Big Brother to our "Seeded Lava", this one is hot, yet fresh and punchy and will deliver a perfectly balanced heat to any dish.

Use it as a table sauce, or mix it in with soups, stews, noodles, casseroles, bolognese or rice dishes.

Ingredients:
Chili (Habanero 42%)
Vinegar
Bell Pepper
Onion
Garlic
Sugar
Salt
Xanthan